Sunday, October 2, 2011

Training Log

Today was a hard choice it was nearly a perfect day out and i really considered getting on my bike for one of the last outdoor bikes of the year. Although to be honest by the time I decided to get out to workout it was really too late to do anything but run. Also when i started my run I was feeling really lethargic and quite frankly didn't feel like running at all. Surprisingly, though, I ended up running 7.5 miles in 59 minutes and felt really strong the whole time. I did, like nearly every run, develop a small blister on my left foot but nothing I couldn't deal with. Someday I have a dream when i can run and not actually develop blisters on my feet. It would sure be nice if i could get my feet in shape by Ironman Utah. I don't know if i need to start running barefoot, to toughen my feet up, or what but I need to do something this season because I'm sick of fighting blisters.

Weekly Totals:
Swim: 30 minutes
Bike: 2:15
Run: 1:40 (12.5 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment