Friday, October 7, 2011

Training Log

Today I managed to get two workouts in. The first one was a distance run on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I ran right at 7.1 MPH for pretty much the duration of the run and it felt pretty good. No injuries to report. I have noticed a bit of soreness on the inside of my left ankle again this year but its nothing preventing me from working out. My second workout was a spin on the indoor trainer at 210 watts. I have found it pretty easy to maintain this wattage so hopefully when i test in two weeks I test at 240 instead of 230 FTP. Next week I will be I Sweden all week so I will be limited to a week of running.

Workout AM:
40' Treadmill Run (4.5 miles)
5' Cool Down

Workout PM:
10' Warm Up
30' 210 watts (145 HR)
5' Cool Down

Weekly Totals :
Swim: 0'
Bike: 3:20
Run: 1:20 (10 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment