Saturday, October 15, 2011

Training Log

Having been in Sweden all week and just getting back yesterday at 6pm, this has not been a great workout week. On Tuesday I was able to get 6 miles in on the treadmill but that was the only working I did while I was overseas. Today was a 6 mile run out at the Clarence park. I took the boys out to play on the equipment while I ran around the walking trail. It was extremely windy today and it was a real struggle when i had to run into the wind. After 6.5 laps around the trail I was really worn out and had slowed significantly. Tomorrow I want to get down to the pool for a distance swim and then get a 1.5 hour ride in on the trainer. Monday sees the official start of my Ironman training for the year and this year I'm really wanting to improve my times.

Workout:
Run: 6.0 miles (7.05 MPH)

Weekly Totals:
Swim: 0.0
Bike: 0.0
Run: 12.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment