Thursday, October 6, 2011

Training Log

Today it was an hour and 1:15 on the bike trainer.  Last night I had intended to get a bike workout in but I made the mistake of laying down on the couch and fell asleep.  I guess I'm not technically in training yet so it was alright to miss my second workout of the day but I still feel bad about it for some reason.  I just have to tell myself that there will be plenty of season to train with 2 Ironman races this year I'm sure I will burn out but right now I have the bug.  I really want to go 13 hours this year at one of my races and to do that I'm going to have to train hard.  Tomorrow I'm going to hit up another run, probably around 5 miles, and possibly a 45' bike.  I guess we will see how I feel tomorrow.

Workout:
15' Warmup
30' 210 watts (135 HR)
5' rest
20' 210 watts (135 HR)
5' cool down

Weekly Totals:
Swim: 0'
Bike: 2:35
Run: 45' (5.5 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment