Monday, October 31, 2011

Training Log

Tonight was supposed to be a rest day but since I took yesterday day off I figured I better do something today so i didn't have two days off in a row which meant a distance run on my treadmill. I ended up doing 45 minutes on the treadmill and it felt pretty good. Im getting to the point that 45-60 minutes of cardio in my pain cave is getting pretty easy at least mentally. I also decided to post a picture of my pain cave for you to check out. Every Ironman athlete has their own pain cave if they want to be successful and this one is mine. Sure beats the crappy place in the basement I was working out before. Now all I need to get is a nice flat screen television and it will be complete. OK maybe a new treadmill too my poor old free one smells like it is burning up every time I run on it.

Workout :
45' treadmill run

No comments:

Post a Comment